Re: Seed Geranium (Pelargonium) Video series

  • Subject: Re: Seed Geranium (Pelargonium) Video series
  • From: Hedgehug@AOL.COM
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 13:46:01 -0400

I bought a plant from that series, 'Video Blush' from both Carol Roller and Jerry Stewart at different times.  It had a beautiful flower--creamy white merging into a soft rose pink.  Absolutely georgous.

The plant tended to be quite stocky and thick growing and had an unfortunate tendency to fall victim to overwatering and the attending problems.  If 'Video Pink' has the same growing habit, keep a close eye on it and prune out enough of the center to allow good air flow.