Re: Seed Geranium (Pelargonium) Video series

  • Subject: Re: Seed Geranium (Pelargonium) Video series
  • From: Sandy Connerley <sandy_connerley@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:45:53 -0700

Thanks Cindi,

I am wondering if mine is Video Blush from your description.  Will see if Jerry still has it.

Sandy

Hedgehug@AOL.COM wrote:
Sandy,

I bought a plant from that series, 'Video Blush' from both Carol Roller and Jerry Stewart at different times. It had a beautiful flower--creamy white merging into a soft rose pink. Absolutely georgous.

The plant tended to be quite stocky and thick growing and had an unfortunate tendency to fall victim to overwatering and the attending problems. If 'Video Pink' has the same growing habit, keep a close eye on it and prune out enough of the center to allow good air flow.

Having said all that, I don't know who hybridized the plant or about its history! :-)

Cindi