Hello William

Welcome to the IGSRobin.

This is to let you know that there are members in the UK as well.  I am from
S.E. England and grow mainly miniatures and dwarfs.  I do have ivies, but I
grow them for my baskets in the summer.   I have grown Gay Baby, but lost
it.  I also have Tom Cat, and Ekva.   This year I have Margaret Parmenter -
similar to Sandy's Frances Parmenter, but with salmon pink flowers.  I also
have Green Eyes - said to have very double mauve flowers with green centre,
and Green Goddess, similar, but said to be a miniature ivy leaf.   Will be
interesting to see how these last two grow - at the moment they both look
remarkably similar.

I never have a problem taking cuttings of ivy leaf plants - and I agree a
very sharp blade is a must!

Due to our weather here, I grow all my plants in two greenhouses, although
some are placed outside in the summer.