Re: Ivies

Try going to the LA Sale and Sho at Descanso(sp) gardens.  I will be going
todonate some species.  Also the following Sunday, the Central Coast Show and
Sale near Pismo Beach.  I know that the CCSale usually has some iveys that go
fast.  I will be there, also as that is my branch, with various pelargoniums.
Bill in San Jose