Re: Recieved GATW

Sandy
I just do not understand how mine can always arrive so late.   Occasionally
mangled!

I am getting my CDs right?  I did not see my name on the pre purchase,  or
the Golden Gate Group.  Of course theirs was initially meant to be a
donation-but the CDs can be given a place in the Library-when the new bookcases  are
made available.
Bill