Re: gnashing of teeth

  • Subject: Re: gnashing of teeth
  • From: maria guzman mirror@3RIVERS.NET
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 07:47:20 -0600

Oh thank you so much Cindi!  I'm hybridizing a lot of black-leaved pellies,
it happened just by chance using Purple Heart and a nameless plant from
WalMart (Kim?)  - not to mention the black dwarfs I've come up with - and
the results are so intriguing that I want to learn whatever I can.

As for arriving by May 2, well this is a very small town off the beaten
path in the wilds of the Rockies..... :-)    But pony express does
generally come through.