[IGSrobin] Southern California, Palos Verdes Botanical Gardens.

  • Subject: [IGSrobin] Southern California, Palos Verdes Botanical Gardens.
  • From: "Julio Diaz" <jdiaz@mazdausa.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:00:03 -0700

Hello

We are back!, this week on 4-26 we are having a field trip to Carolyn Knight’s house and Jack Tipich across the street from Carolyn, followed by dinner at Jack’s house. We will be discussing the upcoming annual sale at the botanical garden.

This events and hopefully new members will keep us going for many more years to come.

I hope to hear from all of you and if you will like to participate please write to me for more details or call me (949) 727-6341.

Julio