Re: [IGS] where did everybody go

rhoades, collin wrote:
> I was wondering if the list is still up or if there are problems somewhere. I have not recieved mail for quite sometime.

Hi, Collin.  Been busy taking cuttings of pels in the greenhouse and
admiring the first flowers of the pink tulip flowered variety just bought
last month.  Also anxiously awaiting the flowers a dwarf yellow, Deacon's
Peacock, Roccoco, Bird Dancer and the caudiciform Barklyyii.  Planting an
order of hardy geraniums received from Geraniaceae (and some cool season
vegies).  Seeding other hardy geranium species (and warm season vegies).
Dividing other hardy geraniums as time allows.  These and full time job
at a large nursery are taking up the daylight hours.
Any other PNW "geraniacs" out there?
Snohomish, WA