[IGS] weather

Hi Everyone,  I still have snow every morning.  Grey cloudy skys.
Temperatures in the 40's--maybe stretch up to the very low 50's.  Bitter
north breeze.  I hardly ever complain about the weather, but I sure am
getting tired of this.  I want some nice warm days and sunshine!!
The pel's seeds I started are mostly up. Sure are cute little plants,
about 2 inches high and real compact at this point.  My geraniums
outside are up.  They are on the north (protected) side of the house.
Actually we have had a warm winter, but the cloudy skys and 1 inch of
snow every morning are depressing!!!
Diane in Oregon