Re: [IGS] Marjorie Edwards - Golden Square Nursery, Victoria Australia

lisa pola wrote:

> I have just recently become interested in geraniums (pelargoniums) and note
> on the internet that one Marjorie Edwards of Golden Square, Victoria,
> Australia is recommended as a authorised supplier of imported
> cultivars.
>
> I fact live in the next suburb on from Golden Square (Bendigo North).
> M. Edwards does not appear to be listed in the phonebook and as the
> internet reference did not provide any further information I am hoping that
> somebody on this list may be able to assist re contacting  Mrs Edwards.
>
> Lisa,

The address for Marjorie Edwards is:-   Pelargonium Place,  40 Mistletoe St,
Golden Square,Victoria.  Her Phone No is   (03) 5447 8769.
Maybe we will see you at the  next International Conference in Canberra next
year.
Keep in touch ,   I'd like to hear how you're getting on with your plants.
 best wishes from
   Joan Steele  W.A.
shakaskraal@one.net.au