[IGS] Help please

I was just reading my current issue of Geraniums Around the World.  On
page 22 there is an article written by Sue Kaiser on the Orange County
(CA) Geranium Society.  In this article she mentions that Beverly
Schmidt developed two educational booklets for children.  One is for
younger children and one is for older children.  Is there anyone here on
the 'net that has an address or more information?  I would love to
purchase one of each to help teach my grandchildren more about
plants---especially my much loved geraniums.
Thanks for you help.  Diane in Oregon