Re: [IGS] Marjorie Edwards - Golden Square Nursery, Victoria Australia

Hi Lisa,

I'm glad that Joan was able to help you. she seems to be very familiar
with the resources and resource people in that facinating land you call
home. We value her comments.

Let me take a minute to welcome you to our little but growing group.also
welcome to the your new found interest of the Geranium family. They can
be very habit forming as many of us will attest to :-) .

We will be looking forword to your questions and comments as time goes
on so feel free to write to the list often.

We do ask that you only include the parts of the text that you are
replying to so that the server we are using can conserve storage space.
It's amazing how many little bytes get taken up when we include text of
1, 2 and even 3 messages in the reply we are writing.

Look forward to hearing from you again.