Re: [IGS] Midwest US Pelargoniums

Hi Thomas,

I missed my opportunity to welcome you to the Robin newslist. I hope you
enjoy being a part of it as much as we do.

Thank you too for the update on your trip to Shady Hill. There have been
many expressing an interest in stopping by there when they are in the
area. How far is that from the Batavia branch? Have you been to Batavia?
I hope to stop by there sometime but I don't get to the Chicago area as
much as I used to.

How did you find their selection? They used to have alot of unusual
Pelargonium varieties as well as a good selection of Scenteds. I have
noticed a few of their plants showing up at local WalMart Stores.

I too enjoyed Robin Parer review of the mail order geranium outlets.
Considering that she herself is in that business, she did a very good
job of not being biased (but we all know that she is the best <chuckle>
).

Hope to hear more about your impressions of Shady Hill when you get a
chance.

TTYL,
Dale Neil
Zone 5 Rock Island , ILL