Re: [IGS] GATW correction :-)

Hi Cy,

> Dale, I apologize for the gender error. I had asked a person
previously, who
> stated they had asked you, and that you were a lady. We will get it
correct in
> the future.
>
> Best regards,
> Cy Baucke

Oh really?? hmmmm.... I wonder if they had me confused with someone else
. I don't remember being asked but that doesn't mean I wasn't. I
definitly would not mislead anyone intentionally. Maybe I wasn't being
clear that day if I was answering that question.  That's alright. Thanks
for getting it correct in the future :-) .
Hope the sun is shining and geranium blooming where you are.

Sincerely,
Dale