Re: [IGS] The Horticultural Silly Season

Dear Dale,

I am here, but barely.

This has been the busiest year ever for Hardy Geraniums. We are
struggling to fill orders, keep the nursery and the garden reasonably
clean and tidy and trying to remember to smile at our customers who we
really actually like somewhat better than our plants.

I am afraid talk outlines will probably have to wait until sometime in
May.  I have not forgotten you and will try to post them when we have a
little extra time.

Regards,

Robin Parer
Geraniaceae Nursery