[IGSROBIN] angel question and more..

 Ingrid,

Gretings from a sunny but chilly California. So far, my experience with
Sluggo, though quite recent, has been a success. Lots of snails sitting
around and NOT EATING. (I imagine the same is true for slugs, although ours
are of the very small kind, not so obvious and not usually so destructive).
That is what Sluggo does, ruins their appetite until they die. The only ones
not hit so far are the ones that have taken to branches of shrubs where they
would plan to spend the summer in dormancy - you won't have this problem as
you get rain in summer and thay are not dormant, but we do.

In short, I'd give Sluggo a thumbs up although I'd still like to see what
happens in a really wet spell. Can you get this stuff over there?

Andrew
San Diego, California