[IGSROBIN] sluggo

Hi Andrew and greetings from a damp and rainy Sweden!

Is is chilly in California? No matter what..it sounds like you live in a
sunny and nice spot anyway!

Can it really be true? Slugs NOT feeding? Killed some more leopard slugs in
the greenhouse. Funny, they like some cacti better than otehrs, not to
mention a huge CLUMP of Faucaria!
I think it'll be a while before Sluggo hits the European market. We are
very environmentally concious in Sweden so it might be a bit faster (
wishful thinking!).
So the best I have done so far is to purchase a 5 kg bag of some blue
granulate which is supposedly effective. Costs the sky in a normal garden
center...
but then we don't know just how effective it might be!

I just hope I might be able to grow Hosta one day..or that I might have a
slug free greenhouse, the C&S residence!

All the best from Ingrid in Sweden

PS. Lots of buds on the cacti, and some RAT ate my Iris and Crocus Cloth of
Gold!