[IGSROBIN] sluggo .. and Spring

Dear Ingrid,

Snails and slugs do prefer succulents to pelargoniums, except when the pels
are seedlings. I think it is the slightly rough or hairy surfaces that makes
them less appealing. Anyhow, the losses of Gasteria flowers to snails were
incredible until I tried this stuff.

Enough on that subject. Yes, it is chilly here. Damp and  drizzle. Hard to
believe that it is springtime. We are at least one to two months late in
many things. The species have been doing fine and their season will be
longer as a result. The regals have been flowering, especially those in the
ground. Funny how those in containers take a bit longer to get into bloom
and are only beginning to get into good flower. At least that is what I'm
seeing. Anyone else with other thoughts of spring? I had expected to hear
more exciting news by now.

San Diego, California