Re: [IGSROBIN] sluggo .. and Spring

I bought the appendiculatum at the Huntington Garden sale about two years
ago. I assume is was a seedlng. The same plant bloomed earlier this winter
but I seem to have missed it. Now it is placed where it can be seen and
appreciated. I wish I knew when to plant it in a larger pot.
We had no hail. Just a couple of darn cold nights.
Marilyn O