Re: [IGSROBIN] Shadow spot

Thanx Rein!
It was indeed *me* who was confused - I also got G. nodosum from you and
tomorrow morning it will be in the shady side border next to the garage!
I will treat your Erodiums well and tell them they will be in a sunny
spot asap! Our back garden is situated south so no problems here finding
a nice dry well drained enough place for them!
BTW - the meeting was congenial and nice as always. Before the "official
part" the members can sell and exchange and give away cuttings
(erodiums, geraniums and pelargoniums) and so enlarge their collection.
Rein gave me a Monsonia marginata seedling that now is on the window
sill and tonight replaced to a cat safer spot there since one of my Manx
kittens was too curious for my liking and started to drag a Pelargonium
triste from the window sill (yeah, those loooooooong leaves are really
tempting for cats...) and almost made the tiny Monsonia fall off... oh
well...
Tomorrow I want to clean out the green house - lots of pellies to move
to the terraces - wish me luck!
Also - yesterday Jip Bieraugel talked about this mailinglist during the
meeting. I hope some more on-line Dutchies will join now now they know
it is out there. When will the day come when we can send off attachments
to this list containing seeds?
Mimy
ps - Jip thanx again for the Pelargonium species with the funny large
floppy round and droopy leaves - forgot the name now when typing this
upstairs but is sure looks like still having a depression from the move
<g>

--
Mimy Sluiter
cats: <http://welcome.to/Manx> mailto:manx1@wxs.nl