[IGSROBIN] sluggo again

Dear Ingrid,

The contents of Sluggo are:

Ferric phosphate FePO4 in an inert matrix. The inert ingredient, which
provides most of the weight, is there to keep it from dissolving rapidly, as
in rain. In form it looks like small crystals. So, while it contains iron,
the snails do no suffer from rust.

At long last it is warming up. Lots of bloom in species, zonals and, at long
last, regals even though I have few of the latter.

San Diego, California

"Dear Andrew,

Would you be so kind and send ..either to the group or me privately the
chemical composition of Sluggo? Some members of my local gardening society
expressed an interest in hearing more...they asked if it wasn't iron
sulphate :-)))) same mistake I made!"