[IGSROBIN] Disaster has Struck

G,day all,

I have really done it this time.  Because I wanted to download some
software I needed to upgrade my Browser so I loaded Internet Explorer 5
just released together with its e-mail program.  I had trouble getting my
old e-mails into Outlook Express that came with the new browser but
eventually managed it and all seemed OK however the new browser caused me
all sorts of trouble so I decided to uninstall IE5 and go back to my
earlier version.   Did that and you have probably guessed it, I lost all of
my earlier e-mails so I am sorry some letters will remain unanswered, and
most of my addresses have disappeared.
Cindi you were going to send me your seed raising questionaire. Have not
had a chance to follow up on the Angels but have not forgotten.
Joan and others I do not have a photo of Zelda as yet but you can be sure
she will appear on my web site soon.
Ingrid I am sorry you had a problem with my web site.  I was surprised,  I
thought you may have visited a year or so ago.  I will write seperately to
you. Peter B.  please let me have your e-mail address.   I received seed
thank you and I have found Jean-Pierre has moved his Erodium site again and
I have located it and will advise you so that you can update your web page.
And for all of those horrible ways of disposing of slugs,  well I think I
will have nightmares for the next year or so, well at least until I find
some of my very special seedlings have disappeared. Ugh!!!
Regards
Alby
Geraniaceae is all around the World
mailto:SCRIVENS@bigpond.com