Re: [IGSROBIN] Pelargoniums from Germany

Did not see the message I sent below on the list so decided to resend.
I don't know where in Germany you live Astrid but close to the German
boarder in the middle east of The Netherlands there is a nice Fuchsia
and Pelargonium nursery: Theo Jeukens, Teemkersweg 1, NL - 7495 SM Ambt
Delden, phone: +31-547-272160. It is open from 15 feb to 26 june,
tuesday to saturday 9-12 and 13.30-17.30. He has a fairly complete
collection of variegated leafs, zonals, mini's, stellars, scenteds,
species, angels, uniques, peltatums etc etc etc allthough this year due
to the wet season last summer and fall the number of succeeded cuttings
that have turned into nice sellable plants is limited. Prices range from
Dfl 2,50 to Dfl 5 (translates into 2-4,50 German Marks or 1.25 to 2.50
USA dollars)
Hope this helps and hope you can give me the German adress.

Mimy Sluiter wrote:
> Astrid Boehmer wrote:
> > Hi, Ingrid! If you like pellies from Germany, do you know Stegmeier?
> > He has really a lot of different kinds! Best regards! Astrid
> Hi Astrid!
> Can you tell me more (adress etc?) since I live in Holland and there are
> more Dutchies on this list who like me perhaps don't have the adress.
> --
> Mimy Sluiter
> cats: <http://welcome.to/Manx> mailto:manx1@wxs.nl
> politics: <http://welcome.to/d66.noordholland> mailto:m.sluiter@d66.nl
> phone & fax: +31-[0]35-6920501 / cellular phone: +31-[0]6-50278642

Mimy Sluiter
cats: <http://welcome.to/Manx> mailto:manx1@wxs.nl
politics: <http://welcome.to/d66.noordholland> mailto:m.sluiter@d66.nl
phone & fax: +31-[0]35-6920501 / cellular phone: +31-[0]6-50278642
*** Moirawin Manx are Magic ***