Re: [IGSROBIN] Pelargoniums from Germany

Cindi and Mimy,

it is a nursery and YES, he has angels. Not too many, so I can give you a
list:

P. Betty Huelsman       (white with red), P. Captain Starlight
(crimson-scarlet),P. dimeierii 'Helga'  (pink and white), P. dimeierii
'Helmut'        (purple, pink, white),P. dimeierii 'Jakob'
(black-purple), P. Fairy Orchid (white with pink spots and curled petals), P.
Imperial Butterfly      (white with red, leaves citrus-scented), P. Lara
Sunshine (pink, leaves citrus-scented), P. Mrs. G.H.Smith (white with pink),
P. Rita Scheen (lilac with brown, silver-variegated leaves), P. Rita Scheen
sport, P. Sancho Panza (crimson), P. Swedish Angel      (crimson with white),
P. Swilland, P. Tip Top Duett (pink-purple with brown), P. Tip Top Duett
rosa, P. Velvet Duett (dark crimson), P. Wayward Angel (lilac and crimson),
P. Starlight Angel

I am not quite sure about the names of the colors, because the catalog is in
German (with some nice pictures).  Unfortunately I don't know, whether he
sells his plants outside of Germany. But here is the address (in the south of
Germany):

Stegmeier Gartenbau
Unteres Dorf 7
73457 Essingen
Germany
Tel.: +49-07365-230
Fax: +49-07365-6872

Rooted cuttings: 4,50 DM, 2-year-old plants: 9,50 DM, succulent and geophytic
plants: 19,50 DM
He has species (many!) and their hybrids, scenteds, different uniques,
regals, angels, dwarf regals, different zonals, deacons, Bird's Eggs,
cactusflowereds, rosebud zonals, stellars, fingerflowereds, tulipflowereds,
ornamental foliaged varietates, minis, peltatums, crocodiles.
I really wish I had some space left!!!!!!!!!

Astrid