[IGSROBIN] Pel cotyledonis

Yesterday...it wasn't snowing I mean :-)) so I inspected the plants in the
greenhouse. Clorinda is full of aphids as usual.....but flowering...all the
newly repotted pellies looked good and have buds. Even the new arrivals
from Vernon look good....except for Mrs Strang who looks a bit weak..I
turned to my sp. pelargoniums...and there it was!!! Right under my nose!
One of my Pel cotyledonis has a bud! It is really really something sooo
special..since I sowed them myself in 1995! Wow! Can't be described really!
Just would hope my other P cotyledonis sown at the same time would flower
too.now that there is a prospect of one flower, I immeadiately want more!!!

Oh this made me sooo happy!

Ingrid in Sweden!