remorse and pruner's cramp. The ivy-leaved types have gone wild or, at
least, would be wild if I did not take pruners in hand. Yards of the stuff.
They're not in full flower yet which is probably just as well for I could
not bring myself to carry out the savage executions with so much blossom on
my hands. I have at least got over the pangs of self-conscience and am now
able to commit them to the mulch heap. Unfortunately, each day brings new
flowers and my conscience is sure to fail soon even if my fingers don't.

San Diego, California

>>and It gets even worse, Ingrid.  I have developed propogation disease.
time I trim the pels, the trimmings turn into Cuttings!!, and I am compelled
to root them.As a result I am surrounded by dozens of 72 hole plug trays
with happily rooted cuttings that will soon need potting out into 3" pots or
will need to be put into the ground.  I have so many P. "Lime" that I am
considering using them for a hedge around the herb garden.  If I do that,
however, then i shudder to think what will happen when I trim the hedge.
Anybody know of a cure for this disorder?  A five step program, perhaps?
(Hey, this is the nineties and we require efficiency in self help)