Re: [IGSROBIN] Damn what a long day

Goodness me, I am still horrified about mangling and crushing cuttings!!!!
I have a much betetr method. Instead of mangling them, or propagating I
just put it in my compost bin! For years I have had a guilty conscience
about throwing away scraps, or when something was left uneaten in the
fridge and it went bad.
No more...my compost eats it all for me and turns it into the sweetest
things :-)

So Adam..if you don't have a geranium club around the corner and we have
only one newly started in Sweden...( maybe it is two years now) you can use
cuttings in ways you never thought of!
Or you could mail them to my compost bin!!! c/o Ingrid

All the best laughs from Ingrid in Sweden