[IGSROBIN] Grr....photographing an unwilling model!

And I had borrowed a digital camera from work today..all agog with the
excitement of a Pel cotyledonis flower..and the dratted thing hadn't opened
despite the sunny and warm day! And tomorrow is when I can't borrow the

So...does anyone please know how long this flower will be open? So I might
document the marvel :-))) when my boss won't have a heart attack of the
things I might do to the camera!

Ingrid in Sweden

PS. I now have a nice photo of a Pel cotyledonis in bud...or so I hope when
I look at the picture tomorrow! Also of a very pink l'Elegante! And if I am
very good..perhaps also a P boranense!!!!!!