Unnamed Varieties

Dear Pelly friends,
I need some suggestions with respect to two plants I bought in Germany while on holiday. It is of course asking for trouble, so to speak, to buy unnamed plants you can't identify yourself... But some are too tempting, you probably know what I mean.
I will try to give you an adequate description of each plant:
1. Plant of about 7"/ 18cms high (looks poorly now, I hope it will recover). It seems dwarf and has gold leaves with a brown medallion (not a ring or zone, but a brown heart to each leaf). The leaves look a bit shiny. The fowers are smallish, double and bright orange red.
2. Plant of about 8"/20 cms, spreading growth. The leaves are golden yellow without any zone at all. They are a bit rough and look matt. The flowers are bright scarlet and single. The plant is very floriferous.
If you have any idea, please let me know!
Jip Bieräugel
Alkmaar, The Netherlands