Re: A beautiful Geranium!

> I have seen a beautiful Geranium (Cranesbill) namely Geranium 'Victor
> Reiter'. Does anyone have it? Is the foliage as dark as it seems in
> the catalogue? Easy?
As a matter of fact I bought two seedlings a couple of weeks ago. Their
leaves were really very red. Unfortunately, one succumbed straight away. The
other one still looks fine. New leaves come up green with a red edge, but
slowly the entire leaf turns red.
So I don't know if they are strong. Maybe someone else knows?

Stina de Graaf--
The Netherlands
<for interactive Bengals>
Cattery de Stenen Cirkel