A beautiful Geranium!

Ingrid and Stina,

I agree!  I grow 'Victor Reiter' here (Western Washington, US).  It has
the pratense leaf form, but starts out in spring purple.  By bloom time
the purple has faded just a bit to dark green with a purple overlay.
Definitely noticeable.  I like the flowers also.  Darker 'pratense'
blue, round form, with slightly wavy petal edges and purple/blue pollen.

Oh, it is also a good  height for the border - topping out for me at
about 18-20 inches.  It does set seed and I find an occasional purple
seedling, but none superior to the parent so far.  Survives our wet
winters and no mildews or other diseases.  (I've never had disease on
any hardy geranium.)   I have a picture of it just before bloom in the
"Geranium Walk" border.  I can it send privately if you are interested.
Other purple leaf forms are G. pratense 'Victor Reiter, Jr.' and G.
pratense 'Midnight Reiter' .  Both seedlings of 'Victor Reiter'.