Thank you

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] Thank you
  • From: kimipig <kpig@LIVEDOOR.COM>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 11:43:56 +0900

I have got 2 Geraniums Around the World!!!
One came first with typed label with numbers,
and the other one with hand writing address.
Should I send one back to you?
or Can I share with my gernium friend?

Also I am looking for the enter door to seed center on the web.
I understand I could use my credit card for payment.
I registered my card today and I am ready to order.

I am so sorry that i am making always trouble to you.

It has been cool down a bit here, but we had not had rain for
a month till July 25, and since then we have not had any...
July was so hot almost 100F everyday and most of my
gerniums looked so bad.
My gernium friend gave me several gerniums which she bought
seeds from South Africa last year.
I hope I could take care of them and see flowers someday.
Another friends and I plant 10 scented geraniums on our firm(rented)
And we learned so much about them.
They look so different from in the pot and I am happy to find their
real condition.
Our firm is now full of tomatos.
We stared from seeds from Italy, Canada and USA and
They are more than 15 different kinds.
We are thinking of fall and next year plan everyday and
I am dreaming to seed new geraniums!

Please take care,

Love,
kimi Mizuno, Japan