specie Pelargonium ID

hi there

I have some unidentified Pelargoniums grown from seed which I would like =
to know what they are. I know it is a long shot but I'm hoping out there =
has something similar. The leaves are grey/green and serrated. The stem =
is distinctive because soon after germination it starts to swell and =
turn light red and looks like a thin radish. I'll take some photos =
tomorrow and see if the leaves have a scent.

Mark
N Ireland