Pelargonium Breeder Newsletter

  • Subject: Pelargonium Breeder Newsletter
  • From: H20wrx@AOL.COM
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 23:53:23 EDT
  • Comments: To: pelargonium@yahoogroups.com, geraniumsandpelargoniums@yahoogroups.com

Hi all-
Sorry this has taken so long. I'm in the middle of getting ready to start a
new career.

I'd like to announce the first edition of <A HREF="PellieBreeder2.com">The Pelargonium Breeder II</A>
newsletter and a new discussion group <A HREF="groups.yahoo.com/group/PelBreederForum">PelBreederForum</A>.  All pellie addicts - please
check them out. I would appreciate knowing what you think of the website. Also
please let me know if any links are broken, etc. Thanks, in advance, for your
input. Hope you enjoy the site. Regardless of  level of experience, everyone is
invited to join the discussion group.

Ed

Ed Olson-Moore
editor, The Pelargonium Breeder (www.PellieBreeder2.com)
owner/list moderator, PelBreederForum (join at
groups.yahoo.com/group/PelBreederForum)