Re: Pellie Breeder

  • Subject: Re: Pellie Breeder
  • From: Hedgehug@AOL.COM
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:39:15 EDT

I have your email from May telling me you were going to send more info on TPB
and the June email asking about articles and have gone to the site and
printed out the TPB.  Did you do an actual write up about TPB for this issue of

I'll be forwarding the issue to the printer next week and have to wrap
everything up.  I have a page set aside for TPB but haven't input the text yet.  I
went back through my email file cabinet, but didn't find anything else.