Re: P. cordifolium

  • Subject: Re: P. cordifolium
  • From: maria guzman mirror@3RIVERS.NET
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:00:27 -0600

Interesting.  I have cordifolium about the same size though growing in a
large container in semi-shade in our sun room.
I transplanted, or potted on, a large P.glutinosum (about same size) a
couple of days ago, cut it back somewhat in order to bush it out, and now
the leaves are all curled under though still green.  It's been thoroughly
watered and also only gets partial sun.  Any comments from a resident

Our weather was beastly - and uncharacteristically - hot throughout July
and August until 2 or 3 days ago.

Augusta, Montana