Re: Comparisons

To insert my VERY limited knowledge about "Ciconiums".  I  THINK that direct
P. frutetorum hybrids can have the "ring zone".   The ones with the center
blotch are hybrids such as "The Boar".  To me the  species and the Boar look
almost the same except for the leaf zone/blotch. I  would be interested in any
information about the species P. frutetorum.  I  was considering getting rid of
it until I dug it out of the side yard and it had  some flowers.  I do not like
salmon pinks, but it is nice.