Re: Comparisons

  • Subject: Re: Comparisons
  • From: Hedgehug@AOL.COM
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:23:19 -0400

Maria,

Jean Hausermann/P&J Greenhouses is fabulous!  The little plants arrive just bursting with energy and start growing right away.  And they all had the cutest little Canadian flag sticker on the label :)

I bought a Freak of Nature from her that was doing so wonderfully that I was truly enraged when a rat (yes, a RAT) ate the heart out of my little plant and it did not resprout. The neighbor trimmed their palm trees and several rats were looking for a new home and apparently my lathhouse was being considered.  I'm going to order another Freak of Nature now that the rat problem has been taken care of by the neighbor's orange tabby.

Cindi Lohry