Re: P.x zonartic

Hello Sonja,

You might have been looking at the Geraniaceae Group website.  This is the page with Cliff Blackman's zonartic hybrids    http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/3139/hybridizingspecies.html

Cliff lives in Australia.  He wrote an article about his hybrids in the International Geranium Society quarterly magazine Geraniums Around The World, Volume 51, Summer 2003, Number 2.

He also has information on The Pelargonium Breeder II website    www.pelliebreeder2.com

Hope this helps.

Sandy Connerley

Sonja og Charly Hansen <scsh@GET2NET.DK> wrote:
For some time ago i have seen some pictures of P. x zonartic on a homepage,
but i can not find it again, is there some who can help me with the adsress
of the homepage, is there some one who can tell me who there had make the
plants and of which cross.

I have one plant of zonartic, white flowers with pink and are looking for
others.

Sonja