Re: New to Group

Hi Kent,

Welcome to the group, as well!  What type of pelargonium is Kim?  How big is your greenhouse?  Do people grow your plants as windowsill plants or in the garden?

I live in Grass Valley, California, elevation about 2700 maybe where we are, and have a 10 x 12 greenhouse.  Grass Valley is in the Sierra-Nevada foothills sort of between Sacramento and Reno, Nevada.  Would love to hear your experiences growing in your greenhouse as well as more cultivars you grow.

Kent Fenley <Fenleykent@AOL.COM> wrote:
Hello this is Kent Fenley in Greensburg, IN. I am new to the round robin and
I wanted to say Hi. The weather has been mild this summer so far and on the
dry side. I have a small greenhouse that I started in 1991. Kim is my top
selling pelargonium.