Re: [IGS] Fw: Hardy Geranium Nursery

----------
> From: Robin Parer <geraniac@PACBELL.NET>
> To: IGSROBIN@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU
> Subject: Re: Fw: Hardy Geranium Nursery
> Date: Sunday, August 02, 1998 4:34 AM
>
> Hi Dale and Alby:
>
> I have been out of the country for a month, and have just read all the
> e-mail from IGS.  I understand you were looking for a list of nurseries
> carrying hardy geraniums in Northern California.  I have the largest
> collection, a list of which can be found at
> www.freeyellow.com/members/geraniaceae.  Did you need mail order
> listings, retail or wholesale, and was this for a visitor to California
> or were you going to write to them.  Let me know, and I will try to help
> you. Heronswood Nursery is located in Washington state.  It is retail
> mail order and you can contact them at 7530 NE 288th St., Kingston,
> Washington  98346-9502; Tel No.: 360-297-4172; Fax: 360-297-4172

Hello Robin,
Thanks for your reply.   I was of course aware of your very active interest
in Geraniums but not the location of your nursery.
The lady who contacted me on my web site on June 26th.is Madeline Delia at
madelined@silverlink.net
Madeline expressed interest in the Hardy Geraniums and sought my advice as
to the location of appropriate nurseries in the Northern Californian area
so I would assume that she resides in that area. She also sought
information as to how to contact Alan Bremmer which information I was able
to provide. I referred to the IGS in my earlier reply and I have now
forwarded to her the information that you have provided so hopefully, if
she has not allready contacted you, you may hear from her shortly.
Regards,
Alby
Geraniaceae is all around the World
SCRIVENS@bigpond.com