Re: [IGS] Back from holidays

Hello list,
I am terribly sorry - I meant the below to be a private reply to
Cynthia  alone, but forgot the configuration of the list does not react
to the "private reply" button at all, so erroneously you all could read
the below....
Sorry to have bored you perhaps with some silly private non-pellies

Mimy Sluiter
phone/fax: +31-(035)-6920501
*** Moirawin Manx are Magic ***