Re: [IGS] Incentive ... Cindi style

Your delicious offer:

>Did I mention that if you actually bring the article with you to the meeting,
>a second piece of bribery, I mean cake, with almost as many cherries on top
>could be placed on a highly coveted Star Trek paperplate, gently encased in
>protective lavender clingwrap and transported back home with you for future
>consumption?

was too tempting. I'll prepare for the occasion by going on diet ahead of time.

On the other matter, water dripper irrigation,for  your questions:

>Do you think I could stick one in my staghorn fern too?
>How about the Spanish moss?  Fuschias?  Is it controlled by the main on/off
>faucet handle?

the answer to the first two is simple - yes. For Spanish moss you replace
the dripper by a mini-spay head. It works great. I have tried fuchsias
(note spelling!) and had no difficulty. They are mostly in shade and so
seem happy with the same water schedule as the pelargoniums. The sysyem is
a low pressure one. It is turned on and off by a regular faucet. An in-line
diaphragm reduces the flow to a level where the heads are just dripping. A
hose adapter connects the line to the faucet. It could not be much easier.

Andrew
San Diego, California
awilson@fda.net