[IGS] Rein is here!

Hi all,

Could not resist to tell you I am very happy to have Rein ten Klooster
of Holland joining us all here. Rein is a VERY experienced hardy
Geraniums enthousiast and I hope we can all benefit from his wealth of
knowledge!
Thanx Rein for the tips to germinate seeds and how best to propagate my
plants. I will share with you all my newly bought Geranium's in a
nursery in Wales soon once they have a nice spot in the garden and are
properly catalogued. Hopefully Rein you can tell me more then about them
- they are currently just tiny plants!
--
Mimy Sluiter
e-mail: mailto:manx1@wxs.nl