[IGS] IGS seeds

Cindi,
I would like to get some species seeds from the Seed Center.  As you
have your new GATW, could you please tell me if the following seeds are
available:-
P.  crithmifolium
P.suburbanum subsp suburbanum
P.tongaense
P.transvaalense
P.triste
P.sidoides
One of our members had a super specimen of  P. crithmifolium at the last
meeting, just have to have it.  Have also seen tongaense & transvaalense
in S.Africa.
Is there any way these, if available could be put aside for me .. I'm
not sure if Rusty can be contacted by e-mail.
I will send some cash, but will wait on your reply first.
It's 3.30am here .. couldn't sleep.   You should have the sketches by
now.
  Thanks   in advance1
      Joan