Re: [IGS] P. tomentosum in hanging basket

Mimy,

I don't know how to break it to you, but you apparently have a very well-
mannered tomentosum in that basket.  If I tried to corral my tomentosum, it
would kick, scream and fight its way out of that basket, if it killed both of
us.  Mine doesn't fold its leaves politely and gently hint that it needs
water, it snakes out one of those woody stems and trips me on my way out the
door!   I just transplanted one to a semi-shady place by the lath fence so
that it could sprawl all over the edge of the garden and clamber up the fence
to its little green heart's content, and it's just lying there in a puddle of
sulking fuzzy plant parts.  I told it this afternoon that if it didn't get
over whatever its problem was and start to grow, I was going to pack it inside
a very small envelope and mail it to Dale so it could learn what snow was
about.  To add insult to injury, I told it that it would be shipped third
class, not priority mail.

Cindi
hedgehug@aol.com