Re: [IGS] Gwen

Mimy,

Can you add a photo of "Gwen" to your homepage to go with your Gwennie?  The
plant sounds absolutely delightful, and I've never seen it.  My kitty soulmate
was Toshima, a 20+ pound Siamese who could never have been a showcat, because
he simply didn't like people other than me handling him.  When he was a
kitten,  he used to sleep in my mittens, that's how small he was when I got
him.  When Jay Kapac gave me the very great honor of naming one of his new
angel introductions, I named it "Toshima" in his memory.  I don't have an
operational scanner at the moment, so I'll snail mail you a photo.  It's a
very slow growing deeply tri-lobed leaf w/pure pink flowers the color of
cotton candy or pale bubblegum.

Cindi
hedgehug@aol.com