Re: [IGS] P. tomentosum in hanging basket

Hey Cynthia,
Now see what you have done! You THREATHENED your poor tomentosum! How
would you expect the most sensitive of all species (only look at those
soft flannelly leaves) to recover from the utter depression you have
caused it to develop? Boy your plant must be in dire straits now...
Think it is time for some immediate action so suggest you buy prozac
tablets, grain them and dilute the powder in the water you give it.
Otherwise I think you will loose your guy! Good I sent you another much
more sturdy species by mail in seeds - if I would have known how rude
you talk to your plants in advance, I doubt I would have sent you any
seeds <VBG>
Mimy (soft hearted soul from Holland).
mailto:manx1@wxs.nl

ps - on the more serious side: I have two kinds of tomentosums - one
that flowers and one that NEVER flowers - other than that they are
identical - any clues?