[IGS] seeds on P tomentosum??!!??

That was a good one! Keep it up! I pulled up a lot of weeds the other day
and put them in a heap. I was asked what they were doing there and I told
the poor unsuspecting person that they were there to statuate an example! I
happen to have lots of pots with various plants standing nea<rby....so if
they don't behave, they will end up like that!!!

Well, seriously, has any of you ever noticed any seeds forming on your P
tomentosum? Mine doesn't like me much..ie not a lot of leaves, but it did
flower...no seeds to my great disappointment.

How about your plants?

Wonders Ingrid in Sweden where it is raining......again :-((