Re: [IGS] seeds on P tomentosum??!!??

Ingrid,

I love it!  I hadn't thought of using weeds as a "learn by example" prop.  I'm
actually such a softie that my garden club laughs at me because I relocate
snails rather than smashing them.  But I can talk mean to the plants, scare
the fertilizer right out of them, and usually convince them of the error in
their ways.

Cindi
hedgehug@aol.com

P.S. Never noticed if tomentosum had seeds or not.  It definitely had flowers
a short time ago, so I'll check it out and e-mail you later with the results.